Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Final Thoughts, August 4, 2011.

 One step in the time to achieve the success.  I left my comfort zone being around my children and making sure that my husband has a very successful career,  stepping out of the 'kitchen', and leaving all these behind to re-entered back to school to start all over again.

Yes, I can say it -- I did.  I was starting with an old programs on my MAC 2008, which could not keep up with all assignments or downloading all extras that I needed to create all assignments.

I have to say Thank You Very-Very Much to everyone who was helping me through all these three weeks that flew by like a day.

I would recommended to anyone to try to do something so unfamiliar that you could feel the same way that I do right now: A Blessing!



No comments:

Post a Comment