Sunday, July 17, 2011

Here comes the RAIN; my rain-check post for July 16.

Here comes the SUN, here comes the RAIN.  Finally, I tasting a real English weather. Surprise to myself, I actually enjoying.
 I even enjoy waiting for our guided tour that unfortunately got canceled. When you're with a good company around, time pass by so quickly. Hopefully our tour will be rescheduled sometimes soon; I was looking to learned more about area, discover more than you can read about or pass by without knowing.  I passed by fun dress-up party in the Bedford Square: under rain & under sun with so much fan under fresh air in the public place.  I stopped to take some pictures but saw so many signs with an Invitation Only, well, my name wasn't on it, so I took my photo of the day to focus on the fence.  No, not only only 'fences' or 'rainy days' exist in our lives.
The sun is always coming back. It shines, it makes the road dry again. I took my next stopped to one of my favorite place in London: the British museum. I could entered only through the back doors with a traffic, of course.  The crowd brought me directly to the top floor on the North  side, and it shines like I never saw before.  Saturdays are prefect to find more an extra activities, and I did. Look at my hand; I actually was able to hold and touch a real piece of the antic GOLD.


 I feel so lucky on July 16; the real British weather is on, I saw the shine of the Gold, and I went see the great musical Billy Elliot again.  Yes, I love it again & again.  Just like the line in the show: I am always going love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment