Sunday, July 17, 2011

The guide

The good guided tour is essential! Lucky, we have one today.  Somehow, the best sits on the bus did not make that much difference but the prefect guide made. I asked myself:  Have you been here before? Why seeing the city was so different?  Is it weather that cooperated with our group today, is it the new a little tiny streets?  Maybe it is the great cathedral, maybe it is Salvation Army tea that isn't free at all but with a free great view next to the great cathedral and the great Modern Art museum and fancy bridge.


The Guide


Look up & you see that you never saw before


Look around!


And look at a Queen that is still looking,


I took so many pictures, but I wished that I brought with me a notebook to take a notes from this guided tour about only some parts of London.

Day is passing so fast; after this fantastic tour, the laundry [that isn't same and dryer that goes forever] and homework, and day is gone.  I wish I have a little more time to add more to July 17, sorry, not today, must wait until the other day.
Please, my computer would you start working tomorrow at my flat, make my life a little bit easier, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment